Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Cause We're Made This Way

Wonder if you wondered, why one can be afraid each time you leave?

Wonder if guys ever feel the same pain a girl would feel missing him. As far as I know, one who has been left before may have the fear of being left again.

Getting healed over a broken heart, it's not so simple to experience such. Having with new perspective, patched up, was not something I thought would be possible.

At late nights such as these, I flashback the reason why I actually miss you. Not just having those words of yours motivating me for another day. It's not just cause of your talents or understanding character. There's more to you than just you.

I recall the stubbornness of my heart. The ice cold it was, never wanting, never hoping. Then, I met you. There, it warmed, unexpectedly one pound by one pound. And for some reason, after some time, started beating again.

I don't know if you ever feel this way, but all I know, is that you somehow became my best friend before this. Someone I could rely on, to listen, and speak the right words at the appropriate time. I know of one thing that's clear, that you make me forget the old memories that used to haunt me. You make me smile again somehow.

In relation to that, maybe that's the main reason I miss you. I get scared and I count the days you're here. When you don't call, just maybe, I'm afraid of losing you. I'm learning to stand strong, but to a certain extend, how much can I be you? You're you for a reason. Maybe that's what I'm looking for each day.

You're away now, and this is the only note I can probably write about you. Til I get some rest, I wait for dreams of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment